Yoga offers something for everyone. My goal as a teacher is to help you find your yoga: to encourage you to move in a way that feels good for your body and guide you through your own journey.
Fearless Heart Flow Workshop
Fearless Heart Flow is a workshop that gets you to open your body up and write your heart out through intuitive movement, guided meditation and freewriting prompts. It gives students the opportunity to connect to their fearless hearts; accessing raw and revealing insights and overcoming blocks of self-doubt and self-criticism.
- Sunday April 7, 2:00-4:00pm at In Fine Feather Yoga Studio in Hamilton, Ontario. Register now!
Past Dates (2019):
- GOODBODYFEEL Movement Studio in Hamilton, Ontario on Sunday January 27
Contact me for more information and if you'd like to offer it at your studio.
TUESDAYS, 7:00-8:00PM at In Fine Feather Yoga Studio (Hamilton, ON)
Experience deep rest with classic restorative yoga poses, guided meditation & pranayama. This class requires minimal movement and lots of stillness. You'll be supported with props and gentle instructions in this intimate class. Please dress warmly, wear socks and bring a blanket.
WEDNESDAYS, 5:30-6:30PM at In Fine Feather Yoga Studio (Hamilton, ON)
This class is designed to safely build strength and flexibility to help carry a growing belly and baby, in a calm and peaceful environment. Movements will focus on alleviating common aches and pains that many women face; along with simple sequences that help to improve circulation, aid in digestion and to decrease overall discomforts. Throughout the class, emphasis will also be placed on effective breathing and relaxation techniques that can assist you both throughout pregnancy and labour. Most importantly, you will be guided to turn your attention inwards, finding that deep, magical connection to yourself and your loved one.
Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Instagram to find out when additional classes are added to the schedule.
I offer private or semi-private classes to people in the comfort of their own homes. Private classes are great for:
- Complete beginners
- People who are shy about attending a group class or want to feel more comfortable with yoga
- People who want to achieve a specific goal through yoga – whether to increase your flexibility and strength, manage stress, find peace and relaxation.
- People who are recovering from trauma or suffer from anxiety.
Contact me for pricing on multiple private or semi-private sessions.
Grab a group of friends for an energizing, relaxing, or meditative experience! From bachelorettes to baby showers, and birthdays to wedding days, yoga is a fun and meaningful way to spend time with friends and family.
75-minute yoga session includes:
- Completely customized session designed to suit your group’s needs
- 1:1 consultation and planning
- Yoga mats
- On-location or downtown Hamilton studio option