Fearless Heart Flow
Fearless Heart Flow is a workshop that gets you to open your body up and write your heart out through intuitive movement, guided meditation and expressive writing prompts. It gives students the opportunity to connect to their fearless hearts; accessing raw and revealing insights and overcoming blocks of self-doubt and self-criticism.
- Saturday, July 6, 2:00-4:00pm in Kitchener/Waterloo at Juici Yoga. Sign up now!
- Friday, August 9, 7:00-9:00pm in Hamilton at In Fine Feather Yoga. Sign up now!
Past Dates (2019):
- GOODBODYFEEL Movement Studio in Hamilton, Ontario on January 27
- In Fine Feather Yoga Studio in Hamilton, Ontario on April 7
- Light Centre Belgravia in London, England on April 20
Contact me for more information and if you'd like to offer it at your studio. I also offer the workshop privately for groups like yoga teacher trainees and others interested in empowerment and self-development.
Why Fearless Heart Flow?
The heart speaks fearlessly when we can be brave enough to listen. This hybrid yoga, meditation and writing workshop offers the opportunity for you to connect to your fearless heart. Nicole Catenazzi, passionate writer and heartfelt yoga teacher, will guide you through movements that will unblock physical and emotional tension in your body, plus meditations and expressive writing exercises designed to tenderly meet and release your fears.
Expect to open your body up and write your heart out with:
What is expressive writing? Expressive writing is a journaling technique in which a person writes continuously for a set period of time without regard to spelling or grammar. It can produce raw and revealing insights and is helpful in overcoming blocks of self-doubt and self-criticism. Participants agree to respect themselves and one another by approaching this as a 100% judgement-free experience.
- Intuitive movement beyond the confines of your yoga mat.
- Focused meditation connecting you to your body, heart and soul.
- Expressive writing prompts that invite you to let go of judgment and express yourself openly.